Skip to Content
Questions or Comments:

Submitting Stormwater General Permit Forms and Fees Electronically

You can pay fees and submit required forms online for the Construction General Permit or the Multi-Sector Industrial General Permit. This page explains how.

The TCEQ requires electronic submittal of forms for the following, unless you qualify for an electronic reporting waiver:

  • Multi-Sector General Permit (MSGP) for Discharges of Stormwater from Industrial Activities ( TXR050000

    • Notice of Intent (NOI) + Fee

    • No Exposure Certification (NEC) + Fee

    • Notice of Termination (NOT)- even if the NOI or NEC was submitted by paper

  • Construction General Permit for Stormwater Discharges from Construction Activities ( TXR150000)

    • Notice of Intent (NOI) + Fee

    • Notice of Termination - even if the NOI or waiver was submitted by paper

If you have access to the Stormwater programs on STEERS (State of Texas Environmental Electronic Reporting System), then you can start using STEERS now (HTML).

If you use STEERS, but don't have access to the Stormwater program, then you will need to request that Stormwater access (HTML) be added to your account.

If you are not yet registered to use this service, then your first step is to register with STEERS. Once you receive your username and password, you may begin submitting forms.

If submitting your NOI by paper, you can also make payments through ePay (HTML) (Texas Online/STEERS) using a credit card or bank draft.

For your General Permit Application Fee,

If you submit your NOI or NEC through STEERS your payment will need to be paid through the electronic application process.

If you submit a paper NOI or NEC, submit a copy of your payment voucher from ePay with it.

For your Water Quality Annual Fee, you must have the account number shown on your billing statement.

If you have any questions about STEERS or ePay, contact us at (512)239-6925 or through e-mail at

If you have any questions about the general permits, forms, or other requirements, contact us at (512)239-3700.