Printers: Compliance Resources
Information for small business owners and local government officials operating printing facilities.
- Industry-Specific Permits by Rule for Printers
- Air Emissions Calculation Tips—Use this tool to determine if your shop can be covered by a Permit by Rule.
- De Minimis–Determine if your site is covered under the De Minimis rule.
- Changes to Offset Lithographic Printing Rules (PDF) (Help with PDF)
- Industrial and Hazardous Waste Registration and Reporting: Am I Regulated?
- Industrial and Hazardous Waste Rules and Regulations for Small-Quantity Generators (RG-234)
- Common Questions on Empty Waste Containers (RG-480)
- Waste Designation Decision Matrix
- Recycling: Am I Regulated?
- Resource Exchange Network for Eliminating Waste (RENEW)
Compliance Overview Tools
- Printers Checklist (PDF) (Help with PDF)
- Pollution Prevention for Printers: Flexography
- Pollution Prevention for Printers: Lithography
- Tier II, TRI and 112(r): A Comparison
- Delinquent Fees
- Your business could be eligible for a free environmental compliance assessment. For more information, visit our Compliance Commitment (C2) Site Visit Program website.