Radioactive Material: Rules and Statutes
Links to rules that are relevant to radioactive material waste disposal in Texas.
If you are interested in starting an activity which may require you to obtain a radioactive material disposal license, then you should be familiar with these rules and statutes:
- Title 30, Texas Administrative Code (30 TAC), Chapter 336—Radioactive Substance Rules
- 30 TAC Chapter 37—Financial Assurance
- 30 TAC Chapter 39—Public Notice
- 30 TAC Chapter 50—Actions on Applications
- 30 TAC Chapter 55—Request for Contested Case Hearings, Public Comment
- 30 TAC Chapter 80—Contested Case Hearings
- 30 TAC Chapter 281—Applications Processing
- 30 TAC Chapter 305—Consolidated Permits
- Texas Health and Safety Code Chapter 401—Radioactive Materials and Other Sources of Radiation
- Texas Health and Safety Code Chapter 403—Texas Low-Level Radioactive Waste Disposal Compact
Contact us if you have questions.