Skip to Content
Questions or Comments:

Types of Authorization for Dry Bulk Fertilizer Handling

Describes which authorizations may be applicable to dry bulk fertilizer handling.

The following list of permit authorizations is arranged in order of the time and effort required to obtain authorization.

  • Permits by Rule (PBRs) for Dry Bulk Fertilizer Handling. These links will take you to the specific PBR that may apply to your facility. Review the general information for qualifying and applying for a PBR. Contact air permitting staff regarding partial permitting policies.
    • Title 30, Texas Administrative Code, Section 106.261 - Facilities (Emission Limitations)
    • Section 106.264 - Replacements of Facilities

Questions? We Can Help

If you have questions regarding this guidance please contact us.