>> Questions or Comments: TexasEnviroHelp@tceq.texas.gov
You are here:

Oil and Gas Facilities: Water Compliance Information

Water compliance tools for oil and gas facilities in Texas.

Water Compliance Information

Please click on one of the following links for more information about oil and gas compliance.

Back to the top of the page Back to top

Where can I find more information and assistance?

The TCEQ's Small Business and Local Government Assistance Section offers free, confidential help to small businesses and local governments working to comply with state environmental regulations. Call us at (800) 447-2827 or visit our Web page at TexasEnviroHelp.org.