Skip to Content
Questions or Comments:

Industrial and Hazardous Waste Permits - Class 1ED Modification

Applying for a Class 1ED modification to an existing industrial or hazardous waste permit.

Submit an original hard copy of NEW  Class 1ED Modification Form TCEQ-20924, plus 1 electronic copy.

Download the Class 1ED Modification Form to your computer to fill it in.

Items marked without a superscript 1 (i.e., Class 1) are called Class 1 modifications and have a different administrative process to follow.

If the payment is not paid through TCEQ E PAY service, then you must send a letter transmitting the check for the Class 1ED modification fee to the TCEQ Financial Administration Division at the address below. Be sure to refer to the Facility's Solid Waste Registration Number in the transmittal letter.

Financial Administration Division (MC-214)
PO Box 13088
Austin, TX 78711-3088

  • Within 90 calendar days after the change put into effect, you must send notice of the modification request by first-class mail to all persons listed in 30 TAC §39.413 . The Notice text must include the information required by 30 TAC §39.411 and 30 TAC §39.1005 .
  • If we reject your application for a Class 1ED modification, then you must comply with the conditions of your original permit.

  Contact us if you have any questions.