Skip to Content
Questions or Comments:

Water Quality Permit Maintenance Forms

Useful forms to make changes to your water quality permit or registration.

To make changes to your water quality permit or registration, you may need some of the following forms:

    • Billing Address Change ( TCEQ-00746 Microsoft Word Document). The billing address on record as of 9/1 each year, will be used to send annual wastewater billing invoices. Use this form to update the billing address of where annual wastewater invoices should be sent. Note: If both the wastewater permit and billing addresses are the same, and you wish to update both, please submit both the Billing Address Change Request Form No. 00746 and the Core Data Form No. 10400.

    • Core Data Form (TCEQ-10400) ( WordMicrosoft Word Document) ( InstructionsAdobe Acrobat PDF Document ) (Find more information on the TCEQ Central Registry Core Data Form - Instructions and Guidance web page.) Use this form if part of a registration, application or update package, if TCEQ staff ask you to complete it, or if you are in the Central Registry database and your core data has changed.

    • Notification of Completion ( TCEQ-20007Microsoft Word Document) Use this form when a facility is placed operational or goes into a new phase of operation. The completed form should be returned at least 45 days before you plan to bring the facility on line or go into a new phase of operation.

    • Request to Cancel a Water Quality Permit or Registration ( TCEQ-20029Microsoft Word Document). Use this form to cancel your water quality permit or registration. For example, applicants often request a cancellation for one of these reasons:

      • Never started operation

      • Terminated service

      • Diverted to another permitted facility

      • Land application site closed

      • Transferred to a general permit

      Note: If you have outstanding fees, we cannot approve your request to cancel the permit. For account balance information, contact the Financial Administration Division, Revenue Section, at 512-239-0344. Permits and registrations not canceled before September 1 will be assessed annual fees.

    • Transfer of Ownership - Wastewater/CAFO Individual Permit ( TCEQ-20031Microsoft Word Document) Use this form when a change in ownership or operator occurs. (Must be transferred only if the operator is a co-permittee or co-registrant or is required to hold the permit or registration.)

    • Transfer of Ownership - Sludge ( TCEQ-20030Microsoft Word Document). A permit or registration must be transferred when a change in operator occurs.

    • CAFO Plain Language Summary Template ( CAFO Plain Language Summary TemplateMicrosoft Word Document).This template is a guide for developing a plain language summary for a CAFO permit application as required by the TCEQ Public Participation Plan and Language Access Plan.