Industrial and Hazardous Waste Forms and Guidance
- Permit Applications
- Public Notices
- Instructional Documents and Tools
- Monthly Summary and Payment Report Forms for Waste Management Fees for Facilities
- Exemptions from Industrial and Hazardous Waste Permits
- Hazardous Waste Storage, Processing, and Disposal Facilities:
- Part A (TCEQ-0283) : or
- Part B / Compliance Plan (TCEQ-00376) : or
- Part B Administrative and Technical Evaluation Checklist (TCEQ-00136):
- New / Renewal applications
- Class 3 permit modification or major amendment applications for addition, expansion, or replacement of one or more permitted waste management units
- Partial permit transfer applications to transfer one or more permitted waste management units to another operator or permittee
- Commercial Industrial Nonhazardous Waste Storage or Processing Facility (INS-0024):
- Please submit a Correspondence Cover Sheet (Form TCEQ-20714) with all Industrial and Hazardous Waste applications and reports.
Use these forms to verify that you have issued a public notice for each instance below.
- Class 2 Public Notice Language Example
- Public Notice for Notice of Receipt and Intent (NORI):
Use this form to verify that you have notified the public of your intent to apply for a permit.
- Public Notice for Notice of Application and Preliminary Decision (NAPD):
Use this form to verify that you have notified the public of the application and preliminary decision for a draft permit.
- NORI and NAPD in Spanish for:
- Class 3 Modification Applications to Industrial and Hazardous Waste Permits
- New, Renewal, or Major Amendment Hazardous Waste Permit Applications
- Post-Closure Care Orders
- "How to Perform a Central Registry Search" - Watch this YouTube video for help finding facility information in the TCEQ's Central Registry database.
- Technical Guidance Document Index
- Quality Assurance Project Plan - Complying with data and groundwater monitoring requirements under the Industrial and Hazardous Waste Underground Injection Control program, and the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act.