Skip to Content
Questions or Comments:

Contact Public Drinking Water Staff

Contact staff about treatment of drinking water, plans and specifications, public notices, source water protection, and the operation of public water systems.

Water Supply Division staff can answer questions about:

When you contact Water Supply Division staff, please have your 7-digit PWS ID, PWS name, and the reason for your correspondence. If you have received a letter please have it with you. 

  • Email:
  • Call: (512) 239-4691 answered answered 8am to 5pm Monday–Friday, except for state holidays. 
  • Mail: Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
    Water Supply Division MC-155
    PO Box 13087
    Austin TX  78711-3087

For drinking water emergencies notify: