Skip to Content
Questions or Comments:

Registering to Apply Water Treatment Residuals to Land

Requirements for the land application of water treatment residuals. Links to forms and instructions.

Before you may apply water treatment plant residuals to land in Texas you must:

  • Complete form TCEQ-00552 Microsoft Word Document, Registration of Land Application of Water Treatment Sludge.
  • Complete the Core Data Form, TCEQ-10400 Microsoft Word Document.
  • Submit the completed forms to the address shown in the instructions of TCEQ-00552.

After obtaining your registration, you must complete and submit the Annual Land Application Summary Report Form (Water Treatment Plant Residuals Only) Microsoft Word Document.

The rules for this regulatory program can be found in Title 30, Texas Administrative Code, Chapter 312 , Sludge Use, Disposal, and Transportation.

Contact us if you have questions.