Questions or Comments:
You are here:

Sewage Sludge and Biosolids: Permits for Land Application, Processing, or Disposal

Permits to land-apply or dispose of sewage sludge or biosolids from wastewater treatment plants. Links to relevant forms, rules and reporting requirements. Also information about transferring this permit.

You must obtain a permit from the TCEQ before you do any of the following with sewage sludge or biosolids:

You must file summary reports regularly with the TCEQ if you engage in any of these activities. To transfer a permit, you must submit an application Microsoft Word Document to the TCEQ and obtain approval.

To Obtain a Permit to Process, Dispose, or Incinerate Sewage Sludge or Biosolids

Complete application/pdfTCEQ Form 00744Adobe Acrobat PDF Document, Application for Permit to Process, Surface Dispose, or Incinerate Sewage Sludge or Biosolids. (Follow the application/pdfinstructionsAdobe Acrobat PDF Document.)

To Obtain a Permit to Beneficially Apply Class B Biosolids to Land

Spanish language templates:

Summary Reports

Print out and complete Quarterly Biosolids Summary Report Form(Class B) Microsoft Word Document and Annual Biosolids Summary Report Form(Class B)Microsoft Word Document.

Also follow the related reporting requirements.

Contact us if you have questions.