>> Questions or Comments: wasteval@tceq.texas.gov
You are here:

Industrial and Hazardous Waste Query

How to use the TCEQ Central Registry to obtain information about registrations, permits, and activities related to industrial or hazardous waste management in Texas.

Follow these instructions to access Industrial and Hazardous Waste Program data from the Central Registry query:

  • Select Regulated Entity (This will bring up the Regulated Entity search options)
  • Under the Program drop down menu, select Industrial and Hazardous Waste related subcategory
  • Populate one or more of the following fields and then click Search:
    • RN Number (Regulated Entity Number)
    • RE Name (Regulated Entity Name)
    • Additional ID (Industrial and Hazardous Waste Registration Number)
    • Street Address (Site Address - May be entered as a partial address)
    • County (County site is located in)

Go to the Central Registry query page.

You can also download data about all Industrial and Hazardous Waste registrations via the Industrial and Hazardous Waste (IHW) Datasets page.

If, after you try the query, you still have questions, please e-mail us at wasteval@tceq.texas.gov.